Dyslexia... What is it?
Does your child have dyslexia?
Virtual Half Day Conference
Featuring Sucheta Kamath
Know Thy Self: Effectively and efficiently managing cognitive load in the context of remote learning
March 6, 2021 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Your membership in our national organization
- The International Dyslexia Association -
has many advantages:
- Scholarships offered to conferences and course trainings
- Discounts to all-day conferences
- Opportunity to be listed in the referrals section of the WABIDA website
- All benefits offered by IDA:
- mailed copies of IDA Magazine "Perspectives"
- Annals of Dyslexia online
- Complete member access to IDA website
Join Today! Together we can make a difference.
Your donation can make a difference NOW!
- $60 funds a parent's attendance for a year of seminars, helping them to understand their child with learning difficulties;
- $125 funds an educator or professional's attendance at a full day conference learning how to better reach the children they work with who are struggling.
Your contribution today makes this a reality.
Dyslexia for a Day Simulation
A Simulation of Dyslexia is a experience that can be used to teach individuals or groups of teachers, teacher training candidates, practitioners, immediate and extended family members, or anyone interested in learning more about dyslexia and what those with dyslexia often experience with reading, writing and processing. The guided experience walks participants through five different simulations: two reading, two writing and one processing simulation. It is designed to help individuals gain a better understanding of and empathy for those children and adults who struggle with dyslexia. If you are interested in having WABIDA come to your group or school please email: firstname.lastname@example.org