March 8, 2016
7:00pm - 8:15pm
What's in a Name? Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia and All the Rest
Featuring: Beverly Wolf
Hamlin Robinson School
1701 20th AVE S
Seattle WA 98144
Are your children dyslexic? How should they be taught? Discussion of the most common language disabilities will include identification, characteristics, and instructional needs for each of the most common Language/Learning Disabilities.
This lecture is based on the new book written by Beverly Wolf. We will have copies of the book at the lecture
Check out our Events page for our '15 -'16 Lecture Series
$10 for IDA members,
$15 for non-members
No Pre-Registration Required
Your membership in our national organization
- The International Dyslexia Association -
has many advantages:
- Scholarships offered to conferences and course trainings
- Discounts to all-day conferences
- Opportunity to be listed in the referrals section of the WABIDA website
- All benefits offered by IDA:
- mailed copies of IDA Magazine "Perspectives"
- Annals of Dyslexia online
- Complete member access to IDA website
Join Today! Together we can make a difference.
Your donation can make a difference NOW!
- $60 funds a parent's attendance for a year of seminars, helping them to understand their child with learning difficulties;
- $125 funds an educator or professional's attendance at a full day conference learning how to better reach the children they work with who are struggling.
Your contribution today makes this a reality.