January 7, 2016
7:00pm - 8:15pm
Top 10 Strategies for Managing ADHD
Mark Twain Elementary School, 9525 130th Ave NE, Kirkland WA 98033
Gain a deeper understanding of the challenges that students with ADHD, executive delays, Dyslexia and other learning differences face at home and at school. Learn about the brain & executive functions, and how they are at the core of these issues. Acquire useful strategies that will help both parents and students manage the challenges that come along with these learning differences while “unwrapping the gifts” that each child has.
Check out our Events page for our '15 -'16 Lecture Series
$10 for IDA members,
$15 for non-members
Your membership in our national organization
- The International Dyslexia Association -
has many advantages:
- Scholarships offered to conferences and course trainings
- Discouts to all-day conferences
- Opportunity to be listed in the referrals section of the WABIDA website
- All benifits offered by IDA:
- mailed copies of IDA Magazine "Perspectives"
- Annals of Dyslexia online
- Complete member access to IDA website
Join Today! Together we can make a difference.
Your donation can make a difference NOW!
- $60 funds a parent's attendance for a year of seminars, helping them to understand their child with learning difficulties;
- $125 funds an educator or professional's attendance at a full day conference learning how to better reach the children they work with who are struggling.
Your contribution today makes this a reality.