FIND A SPECIALIST
WABIDA has an extensive list of tutors, educational and assessment diagnosticians, and programs to help you.
What to Say When Your School Gets It Wrong
IDA is committed to providing our Parent Members with current relevant information that will help their children reach their fullest potential. IDA has published a new advocacy document entitled Pushing Back: What to Say When Your School Gets It Wrong.
We encourage you to read this important information. A printable version and reference documents are available.
Transitioning - into Middle School, into High School, and into Career
Dyslexia is ...
Your membership in our national organization
- The International Dyslexia Association -
has many advantages:
- Scholarships offered to conferences and course trainings
- Discouts to all-day conferences
- Opportunity to be listed in the referrals section of the WABIDA website
- All benifits offered by IDA:
- mailed copies of IDA Magazine "Perspectives"
- Annals of Dyslexia online
- Complete member access to IDA website
Join Today! Together we can make a difference.
Why Teach Handwriting?
An Anecdotal Book Review
by Lynn Frances Guthrie, BA, MA
The debate on whether handwriting, and more specifically cursive, should be taught as part of the school curriculum is a heated one among educators of all levels, including teachers, administrators, and the Common Core Standards Committee. Laptops and hand-held devices are... read more
Watch for our '14-'15 Lecture Series
$10 for IDA members,
$15 for non-members
Clock Hours available.